How to Take a Screenshot of Your Screen
Adcomment's knowledge base
How to take a screenshot on Android devices
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Depending on your phone:
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
- At the bottom left, you’ll find a preview of your screenshot. On some phones, at the top of the screen, you'll find Screenshot capture .
How to take a screenshot on Desktop Computers
To take a screenshot on desktop devices simply press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This button may have different names depending on your keyboard but the general naming is PrtSc
How to take a screenshot on iOS
Please follow the instructions given by the manufacturer which can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289
How to take a screenshot on a Mac device
You can take a screen grab of the entire screen by clicking the Capture Entire Screen button in the screenshot toolbar, then pressing Capture. Otherwise, use the shortcut Shift+Command+3 to instantly take a screen grab.