How to correctly add your proof of work?
Adcomment's knowledge base
All members that want to earn on Adcomment need to offer proofs of their work in order for their accounts to be credited for the tasks they complete.
To correctly offer a proof of work for the comments or posts you create please follow these general guidelines:
- Make sure that the comment or post you added is visible when you are taking the screenshot.
- The screenshot must include your name and where possible the date when it was created.
- In the case of comments, try to have the original post visible within the screenshot as well.
- If your name on the social media platform is different from your name on Adcomment make sure to include it within it's specific field when submitting your proof of work.
- If there are additional notes or information that will help validate your proof or if the advertiser requests any make sure to add them within the "Extra notes" field.
If you follow the above guidelines we can guarantee a stead income with no hassles.